by Rob Shirkey
- Book Rob for a presentation. We can provide materials to help you advertise the event. Here is a sample poster advertising the talk
- Take part in a training session so you can do workshops at schools and to community groups too. During these workshops, contact info is gathered so that people can be notified when the item is being debated in their community. It’s important not to bring these votes prematurely. We need to grow our list of supporters first (dates TBD).
- Book our exhibition panels in your community for 1 to 2 weeks. Here is our old version that will be updated soon: http://bit.ly/1iIX6Iu – each page is a 3 ft by 4 ft foam core panel.
- Donations if you are able or kind emails giving us digital high-fives if you are not.
- Contact Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share Rob's TEDX talk about Our Horizon: