We insure our health, our homes and our cars. Why not our environment?
Watch the video and be empowered to create the political will for a liveable world.
Want to know more about Citizens’ Climate Lobby and be empowered to speak for millions?
February 9 Guest Speaker
Dr. Natasha DeJarnett, National Environmental Health Association
Dr. Natasha DeJarnett is a research coordinator at the National Environmental Health Association. Her specialty areas include climate change and environmental exposures. Dr. DeJarnett received her PhD in Public Health from the University of Louisville in 2013. As a postdoc at the University, she was awarded a fellowship by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences to investigate cardiovascular risks of air pollution exposures. She also serves on the board of Citizens’ Climate Education.
Latest Tweets from CCL Canada
- Why did S.A. not do it sooner? "The delays to implementation are ostensibly to allow further consultation and impro… https://t.co/AspiyJoHpl
- Carbon pricing works and countries that have leaders that listen to experts price carbon. South African parliament… https://t.co/tgpItTm5Ci
- PROFOUND #FridaysForFuture VIDEO I am not speaking because adults are not listening. https://t.co/c6MlnXpZvg
- ICYMI Our CUSMA letter https://t.co/UlHiAHKMOo
- @cathmckenna THANKS Climate Action Incentive payments. Canada is a world leader on carbon pricing. Irish+Dutch CCLe… https://t.co/AR3tCC1UFe
- @CrimsonBoomer @EcofiscalCanada @ctsragan @TheAgenda Did read what happened in Queensland, Australia last week? Aft… https://t.co/fZ6Pz8mB2y
Latest News from Citizens' Climate Lobby Canada
Canadian opinion about the federal carbon tax backstop reveals that 35% support the idea, 28% oppose it and 37% say they are open to considering it. When told of the idea that revenues would be rebated to affected households,…February 12, 2019
… The North American Free Trade zone — as defined by NAFTA and the CUSMA, encompassing Canada, the United States, and Mexico — provides an opportunity to bring half a billion people into a sustainable economy of inclusive prosperity….January 30, 2019
The Guidebook draws upon four case studies of successful climate mobilizers. Climate mobilizers are dynamic leaders in organizations inspiring citizens to take part in climate action. Their common link is in finding ways of bringing people into the climate…January 30, 2019