We insure our health, our homes and our cars. Why not our environment?
Watch the video and be empowered to create the political will for a liveable world.
Want to know more about Citizens’ Climate Lobby and be empowered to speak for millions?
January 12 Guest Speaker
Amanda Ripley, journalist
Amanda Ripley is a reporter who practices “solutions journalism” that digs below oversimplified narratives to get to the deeper truths about people and society. In the process, she has come across a way to address conflict that results in a more satisfying outcome: Complicate the narrative. As we engage in the difficult conversations needed to arrive at solutions to preserve a livable world, Amanda offers the tools to disrupt the intractable conflict that impedes our progress. Amanda has written for The Atlantic, Time magazine, Slate and the Wall Street Journal and is the author of The Smartest Kids in the World: And How They Got That Way.
Latest Tweets from CCL Canada
- Grassroots set to drive 2019 climate action as climate change deniers take center stage https://t.co/wfCN3vHDUe
- The board of the Capital Regional District in Victoria BC will be asked next week to declare a climate emergency an… https://t.co/eykio8SxXG
- BC is leading again. They have an economy-stimulating carbon tax. https://t.co/5i1zfxXe0o
- @cathmckenna @SMKvertetbleu Love carbon fee & dividend. Helps given 46% Canadians within $200 financial insolvency.… https://t.co/J7TaUyDd2V
- @DavidMcLA @fordnation Makes no sense. Carbon fees being returned to people of Ontario. Most come out ahead. Helpfu… https://t.co/2kmwPkFljm
Latest News from Citizens' Climate Lobby Canada
All our members at Citizens’ Climate Lobby are unsung heroes. We don’t do this work for profit or for glory, we do it because it’s the right thing to do. We can be part of something that really matters. …January 16, 2019
January 11, 2019 (Toronto, ON): Climatefast, FridaysforFuture GTA and Citizens’ Climate Lobby Toronto are holding a Youth Climate Rally at Queen’s Park Friday, January 11, from 12:30 to 2:00 p.m. This rally is being held in solidarity with 11 other climate…January 11, 2019
I’m in grade 11, and for one day a month, I skip school. Such action would normally be considered a petty teenage rebellion. However, with the threat of climate catastrophe hurtling towards us, we are not living in normal…January 7, 2019