Creating the political will for a liveable world since 2010
At Citizens’ Climate Lobby we stand with all politicians who stand up for the climate.
Want to know more about Citizens’ Climate Lobby?
October 10, 2010, Alex Posner, Students for Carbon Dividends
As we seek the common ground between Republicans and Democrats on climate solutions, Students for Carbon Dividends (S4CD) has emerged as an important ally in building support on college campuses for revenue-neutral carbon pricing. Alex Posner, President and Founder of S4CD, joins our October call to share about the work his organization is doing to bring Republicans on board and the growing movement of the EcoRight, especially among young conservatives. A speaker at CCL’s June conference in 2018, Alex holds a BA in History from Yale University and is also a volunteer with Magicians Without Borders.
Latest Tweets from CCL Canada
- 3/3 #Election2020 Good News if you vote well We have all the solutions including many policies to steer civilizati… https://t.co/S80VPiEzZF
- 2/3 We are in a #ClimateEmergency. This news should be front page every where. For the 1st time since records bega… https://t.co/jG8qSRts9Q
- 1/3 #Election2020 2020 in the USA will have profound impacts on the world but also very much for the USA too. https://t.co/GCjpuZxq1J
- Will you add your voice to our calls for the UK to drive an ambitious carbon pricing agenda at COP26?… https://t.co/GekCGWGqkN
- @jlnowak @poet_economist @LynAdamson1 @cherylmcnamara @AnitaPayne111 @poet_economist was a guest on CCL Community e… https://t.co/juLVzzarct
- VIDEO CCL Canada: Rebuilding for a better future @poet_economist - CCL's Global Strategy Director We are so much… https://t.co/ij1CLmByGo
Latest News from Citizens' Climate Lobby Canada
With the US election two weeks away, and a possible confidence vote in the House of Commons and thus another pending snap election again in Canada, elections are top of mind for Citizens’ Climate Lobby (CCL) Canada. They want…October 20, 2020
In the June 2020 paper Carbon Pricing Efficacy: Cross-Country Evidence, researchers used data from 142 countries over a period of two decades. They determined that the average annual growth rate of CO2 emissions from fuel combustion has been around 2…October 11, 2020
The year 2020 may very well be remembered as the year the financial market seriously awakened to the need for money to flow away from climate-destroying investments.
Even cynics amongst us should be able to see glimmers of hope in…October 7, 2020