“It would be immoral to leave our children a climate system spiraling out of control,” Dr. James Hansen, a member of our advisory board.
Watch the video to learn more.
Want to know more about Citizens’ Climate Lobby and be empowered to speak for millions?
June 9 Guest Speaker
Nathaniel Stinnett, Environmental Voter Project
If political will is the key to enacting effective climate policies, there’s a big obstacle that needs to be overcome: Many environmentalists are not showing up to vote. Joining our June call is Nathaniel Stinnett, founder and executive director of Environmental Voter Project. Their mission is to identify citizens concerned about environmental issues who are staying home on election day and turn them into active voters. Stinnett has held a variety of senior leadership and campaign manager positions on U.S. Senate, congressional, state, and mayoral campaigns. He was named one of America’s 50 environmental visionaries and is a frequent speaker on cutting-edge campaign techniques at top universities and campaign management trainings.
Latest Tweets from CCL Canada
- Political will for carbon fees is building in the USA. Carbon pricing bill passes Massachusetts Senate… https://t.co/8QVYPrcM8W
- Thx @WayneStetski @CanningsNDP: BLOG: What does creating political will look like in practice? The reward is havin… https://t.co/e37zxDGaMJ
- In 2010 Harper gov't said we do what the USA does. So we joined CCL USA. Last year the Climate Leadership Council… https://t.co/wr9DTJrF2t
- Canada says the U.S. is out of sync with the world on climate change https://t.co/3PjsVE9i6z via @bpolitics
- Last post until Monday. More good news. Four new members are on the Climate Solutions Caucus in the US Congress… https://t.co/p9arQ0R2Z2
- The Carbon Pricing Leadership Coalition wants a transparent price on carbon with all dividends back to the citizens… https://t.co/O3yl3zDPcO
- BREAKING - New study shows Baker-Shultz Carbon Dividends Plan would achieve more than triple emissions reductions… https://t.co/Y1p5ym6n4c
Latest News from Citizens' Climate Lobby Canada
This spring in the House of Commons, while the Official Opposition was hammering on the carbon tax and all of its apparent faults, we were applauding our two area MPs – Richard Cannings and Wayne Stetski – who spoke…June 23, 2018
MEDIA RELEASE: Climate Change and the Ontario Election – One of These Parties is Not Like the Others
The Liberals, Greens and NDP all have detailed carbon pricing policies and mechanisms for protecting the poor and middle class as the carbon price ramps up. The PCs has not been forthcoming with their plans for combating climate…May 31, 2018
Dr. David Maenz, author of The Price of Carbon was our guest and he gave a presentation on Shell’s Sky Scenario. Shell’s Sky Scenario includes government carbon pricing.May 29, 2018