“It would be immoral to leave our children a climate system spiraling out of control,” Dr. James Hansen, a member of our advisory board.
Watch the video to learn more.
Want to know more about Citizens’ Climate Lobby and be empowered to speak for millions?
August 11 Guest Speaker
Aimee Sison, Digital Director with Climate Nexus
On this month’s call, we look at ways to leverage our messaging on social media with Aimee Sison, Digital Director with Climate Nexus. Aimee works to further the climate change and clean energy narrative across digital and social media platforms. She also works with partners to amplify messages in new, creative ways to online audiences. Prior to joining Climate Nexus in 2014, Aimee worked at public relations agency Sunshine Sachs to develop and execute digital marketing strategies for a variety of non-profit, entertainment and corporate clients. Aimee holds a degree from the University of California, Berkeley. Originally from the Philippines, Aimee’s passion for climate change is fueled by seeing her homeland suffer the negative impacts of global warming.
Latest Tweets from CCL Canada
- Heat: the next big inequality issue https://t.co/KPyZvHNd5H
- CALLING ALL ARTISTS Interested in a fun collective art project? CCL Canada will be displaying… https://t.co/stL8ViGREP
- Watch “These people speak the truth about the urgency of the climate crisis! #WeDontHaveTime to wait” on #Vimeo https://t.co/uQkVZEKAvC
- Climate Action Network Canada Letter to Premier Doug Ford https://t.co/r7epONCO69
- Yale poll shows nationwide support for revenue-neutral carbon tax https://t.co/5ptou3EqSM #climate via @citizensclimate
- By backsliding on climate, Ontario may have just cost its businesses + consumers billions — #onpoli https://t.co/ZnyexC9vsB
- Some great infographics for tabling, outreach and sharing in social media. https://t.co/7IcHUMzbHa
- Opinion: Wake up and smell the smoke https://t.co/jpBG7suSJe
Latest News from Citizens' Climate Lobby Canada
It is our right as Ontarians to be consulted. In fact, it is a very precious right as Ontario is one of only two jurisdictions in the world with participatory rights under an Environmental Bill of RightsJuly 23, 2018
Premier-elect Ford said in his acceptance speech that he wanted to gain the confidence of those who did not support him. Perhaps taking the lead from James A. Baker and George P. Schultz might help. Carbon fee and dividend…June 27, 2018
At the Parachutes for the Planet display in Washington DC on June 11, 2018, Rachel Kyte, Chief Executive Officer of Sustainable Energy for All, and Special Representative of the United Nations Secretary-General for Sustainable Energy for All, took pictures of…June 25, 2018