We insure our health, our homes and our cars. Why not our environment?
Watch the video and be empowered to create the political will for a liveable world.
Want to know more about Citizens’ Climate Lobby and be empowered to speak for millions?
October 13 – Former Republican Congressman David Jolly
Even if Democrats take the House in November, legislation to price carbon will need to be bipartisan, and that leads us to this month’s conversation with former Rep. David Jolly (R-FL). Before giving up his House seat to run for Senate, Jolly was an early member of the bipartisan Climate Solutions Caucus and a cosponsor of the Republican climate resolution introduced by former Rep. Chris Gibson. Speaking in 2016, Jolly said, “I’m sick and tired of going nowhere in addressing large problems and I’d like to see our party accept the science and say we believe in conservative solutions.”
Latest Tweets from CCL Canada
- CCL Canada television PSA - We insure our health, our homes and our car... https://t.co/fwBTDCKOzU via @YouTube
- @cathmckenna Agreed: if you oppose you must propose. We have been proposing carbon fee and dividend since 2010. W… https://t.co/AnCO0dZ2KF
- Personal Finances Getting Worse: Nearly Half of Canadians (48%) Within $200 of Insolvency Every Month (+6 pts) https://t.co/x8fKu3Acrz
- LASER TALK: Let’s not forget the Goal of pricing carbon: Emissions Reductions https://t.co/1RHs1LDkM8
- The Poison on Facebook and Twitter Is Still Spreading https://t.co/MwnfOFQYy7
- @SustainableKtwn @GretaThunberg @ClimateReality @350 Hey Kingston - check out this story. More coming but we know… https://t.co/c9ifXApQdS
Latest News from Citizens' Climate Lobby Canada
The take-home message in working with the Pembina policy simulator is that, in agreement with the consensus of climate change economists, carbon pricing is an essential core component of a cost-effective climate plan.October 21, 2018
The blockbuster IPCC report notes “A price on carbon is central to prompt mitigation”. A second clarion call also rung out: the Nobel Prize in Economics was awarded to William Norhaus, the father of climate economics. His research shows that…October 8, 2018
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Canada (CCL) will be displaying over thirty Parachutes for the Planet from across Canada on Parliament Hill on Monday, October 15, 2018 from noon to 5 pm. During the same time as the display, over 50…October 2, 2018