Creating the political will for a liveable world since 2010
At Citizens’ Climate Lobby we stand with all politicians who stand up for the climate.
Want to know more about Citizens’ Climate Lobby?
June 8 Guest Speaker: Dr. Shi-Ling Hsu, CCL Advisor, book author, and University Professor
Dr. Shi-Ling Hsu is the John W. Larson professor and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs at the Florida State University College of Law. He is the author of The Case for a Carbon Tax: Getting Past our Hang-ups to Effective Climate Policy, which remains the most comprehensive general treatment and argument for carbon taxation. He teaches and writes in the areas of environmental and natural resource law, climate change, law and economics, and property. Professor Hsu holds an M.S. in ecology and a Ph.D. in agricultural and resource economics and was an EPA Star Fellow from 1996-98.
Latest Tweets from CCL Canada
- @CitznsClimateUK Increase fees and give the money back to the people like we are doing in Canada. Some in the bad… https://t.co/3YpUEFuHGi
- There is good evidence that carbon pricing will slow climate change. It has reduced carbon emissions in BC, sever… https://t.co/GGE8JUqezm
- Costs of Ontario climate plan would be double Liberal carbon tax, raise household costs: report https://t.co/mY6gPrC0L4 via @nationalpost
- Fantastic news KW. Many people working together can accomplish great things. Greater Sudbury declared unanimously… https://t.co/QRBiCS6nNW
- What is happening in Oregan should put a chill into democracy across this continent! A climate bill passed through… https://t.co/DIYIKNSj05
- Actions speak louder than words. An inefficient & expensive response of the urgency, real and serious threat of cli… https://t.co/ghqYkKzdVJ
Latest News from Citizens' Climate Lobby Canada
Citizens’ Climate Lobby (CCL) is conducting a survey of the climate change-related election platforms of the four major political parties in the national election anticipated in October 2019. This week we are sending the four major political parties our…June 18, 2019
Learn about how the UK has set and monitored, as well as progressed towards, its carbon budgets through the UK Climate Change Act introduced in 2008.June 7, 2019
A rising number of people are becoming aware of the severity of the climate crisis and desperately wanting to learn how to “do something.” Through Climate Advocacy Training, members of CCL BC outline their approach in keeping the doors…May 29, 2019