Creating the political will for a liveable world since 2010
At Citizens’ Climate Lobby we stand with all politicians who stand up for the climate.
Want to know more about Citizens’ Climate Lobby?
June Meeting – 2020 Virtual Conference
CCL’s Monthly Meeting for June 2020 will coincide our virtual conference! Join us on Saturday, June 13 to learn about the path ahead for climate change policy.
Get updated on the prospect of climate change action from members of Congress, journalists and other climate organizations. Get training on how to engage your member of Congress and others in your community about climate change. Connect virtually with others from around the country who are concerned about climate change and working to get Congress to act on climate.
Latest Tweets from CCL Canada
- Merci Miigwech & Thank You @ZannLenore That was an empowering call for us. Best of luck with the your Private Mem… https://t.co/CAxugHqYI5
- @ClimateDuncan We hear you! It has been about 30 years of Canada struggling against an orchestrated climate denial… https://t.co/3ko7UunYzK
- @DerekSloanCPC Canada's carbon pricing policy an ideological crutch? 27 Nobel Prize Economists & thousands of econo… https://t.co/bW7ggMixIt
- @ClimateDuncan After a decade of lobbying, and over 1000 meetings with MPs in Canada and being invited again and ag… https://t.co/b2qxMhVrX5
- @ClimateDuncan We seek common ground. That is how we change people. We don't argue.
- @ClimateDuncan 2 questions: Yes or No 1)Tomorrow, if we were to stop all hydrocarbon energy systems, do you think w… https://t.co/Nqn0Y9N5Up
Latest News from Citizens' Climate Lobby Canada
Take a dive into the estimated effects of making carbon pricing highly predictable and other policy changes on global temperature change in the freely available En-ROADS climate simulator.June 15, 2020
MEDIA RELEASE: Climate Group Officially Launches Carbon Pricing Petition #e2542 on World Environment Day
“For almost a decade we have been advocating for a fee on carbon pollution with cash refunded back to the people because it is internationally recognized as an effective way to reduce emissions. Thankfully and happily, as a positive…June 4, 2020
At the end of his presentation, Jason Dion acknowledged CCL Canada for its work on carbon fee and dividend: “You folks were saying it early and often and should take some credit for where we are today.”May 18, 2020