“It would be immoral to leave our children a climate system spiraling out of control,” Dr. James Hansen, a member of our advisory board.
Watch the video to learn more.
Want to know more about Citizens’ Climate Lobby and be empowered to speak for millions?
May 12 Guest Speaker Julia Roberson, VP of Communications for Ocean Conservancy
Saturday, May 12, 2018, 10 am PT / 1 pm ET
Zoom Room – 2017201717
One of the more troubling aspects of climate change is its impact on oceans, which are a major source of food and also affect our weather patterns. Joining us for the May call to discuss that impact is Julia Roberson, VP of Communications for Ocean Conservancy. Her passion is communicating about the people and stories behind big environmental issues in a way that leads to action. Roberson is a skilled writer and media relations professional deeply committed to ocean issues and to finding the intersections between serving nature and people’s needs in our rapidly growing world. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, from Appalachian State University.
CCCL Actions – May 2018 – Final
CCL Canada Editorial Board Meeting Guide – April 2018
Listen to or download the call from our podcasting channel or iTunes.
Latest Tweets from CCL Canada
- Note the Ontario PC did not respond to our survey, Green Prosperity's survey, nor the survey's of the Ontario Clean… https://t.co/KtRQ3G5orA
- MEDIA RELEASE: Youth Art Project Metaphor for Soft Landing on the Climate Crisis https://t.co/znGcb2CEFk https://t.co/9DIkHIwK3G
- Ontario’s political climate: How the four parties stack up on the environment | TVO https://t.co/451XO7FQZN
- The Political Risk Of Falling Short On Climate And The Environment - Below 2C https://t.co/WDpiCvYbiW via @WellBelow2C
- Weather wreaking havoc on crop farmers | Beacon Herald https://t.co/CywvwdcMpd
- @jchianello Facts, please. Hitting 1.5C target will save global economy $30 trillion: https://t.co/IqcaOuQQpk NDP:… https://t.co/mjOBE8wm6N
Latest News from Citizens' Climate Lobby Canada
Parachutes for the Planet was initiated by 14-year-old Kallan Benson in Maryland to raise awareness of people living sustainable lives and affected by climate change. The Mother Earth Project is encouraging individuals, schools, and communities around the world to…May 25, 2018
Another first for CCL Canada — lobbying at BC’s Legislative Assembly. It was an intense few days for 7 CCLers from across BC, including 3 teenagers who are very aware of the impacts that climate change will have in…May 23, 2018
If you are not worried about Lyme disease, you should be. In 2010, 143 cases were reported across Canada. In 2016, there were almost 1000 cases. When the 2017 numbers are finalized, reported cases may well exceed 1700,…May 16, 2018